Punti
Nome
Nicolò
Dispositivi in uso
none
Atomizzatori in uso
none
Buonasera vapers,

Mi chiedevo se ci fosse qui qualcuno che abbia già provato i liquidi e/o gli aromi di Black Note. Non so se sono molto conosciuti in Italia vista la concorrenza, ma sono liquidi NET, motivo per cui ho deciso di ordinarli, un Virginia e un Perique per il momento, al costo abbastanza interessante di 8,9 euro per 10ml di aroma. Entrambi sono consigliati dalla casa produttrice al 10% con un periodo di maturazione di 10/15 giorni.

Chiaramente darò le mie impressioni più avanti, sono stati spediti oggi (assieme al Precisoo classico, su consiglio del buon Raindog), ma intanto mi interessava conoscere le vostre, di impressioni, e magari consigli su diluizione e tempi di steeping etc.

Grazie mille!

Fox70

Membro dello Staff
Moderatore
Utente SEF
Gradimento
Punti
Nome
Dino
Dispositivi in uso
Tanti
Atomizzatori in uso
Troppi
Ok Marco @Sva3d vada per il 10%. Faccio direttamente 100ml. così, come per il Laodicea, lo terrò come reliquia per le grandi occasioni. :victorious:

Sva3d

Membro dello Staff
Moderatore
Utente SEF
Gradimento
Punti
Nome
Marco
Dispositivi in uso
Troppi XD
Atomizzatori in uso
No Comment XDDD
Sicuramente è da grandi occasioni e non è, per miei gusti personali, adatto per un all day, lo si sprecherebbe e basta. È davvero un tabacco da svapare in meditazione. :giggle:

LokiDK

Utente SEF
Gradimento
Punti
Nome
Nicolò
Dispositivi in uso
none
Atomizzatori in uso
none
Riprendo questo thread per chiedere consiglio sulla diluizione del Latakia in formato 10ml. di Vaporificio by Black Note. Chi consiglia il 20% chi il 10%. Sarà la via di mezzo??? ::D
Confermo anche io il 10% (poi vabbè, io faccio tutto al 10...) e anche che non sia all-day, non si apprezzerebbe abbastanza. A meno che non sia una domenica in cui non si ha nulla da fare, allora diventa all-day😂 scherzi a parte, è un liquido incredibile, quando lo comincio non riesco a staccarmi!

Andreeas1978

Utente SEF
Gradimento
Punti
Nome
Andrei
Dispositivi in uso
Lost Vape Hyperion, Geek Vape B100, Pioneer 4 You IPV4, GG Golden Greek
Atomizzatori in uso
Expromizer V4, GG Ithaka
In the end (also because the base of the deck danced a bit for me, but since for every problem SEF, looking well, offers you the solution I fixed it by tightening the two screws on the bottom of the deck) I disassembled the Dvarw and put the Angorabbit orange and the greasy sensation, although diminished, remained. Now, again Dvarw, I switched to the mix: it is already more herbaceous and more vaguely spicy, even if I had added very little of Perique, the greasy sensation remains, but it is already more pleasant for my taste. I just honestly don't understand these aromas; I am not saying that they are not good, but I do not think they are comparable to other NETs, on the contrary they are very different from those tried by me so far. I want to leave them some more in the drawer, maybe in another two weeks they will be able to tell me more. You want the new build, you want the new cotton, but they are really quite another thing compared to at least Tabaccheria and Azhad. If in the meantime someone has the audacity to look for them and try them, I am just waiting to hear other opinions.
I bought the whole line of BN extracts and in the past I ordered twice the ready made liquids. In my opinion and on 10% they are a little too soft in flavor and smell. Sometimes I don't know which one I am vaping except from the smoky ones. I also found the liquids the same, a little too soft. To my taste Tabaccheria has the right flavor charge. 10%. What I want to mention is the absolute need of MATURATION! Mine are 2 months old and are OK now. Before that I was thinking to sell them all. They went through stages like no taste, just a faint smell, overly sweet, sickening sweet and worst of all, the GREASY sensation and greasy aftertaste as if I had cooking oil in the mix. I was sure I was going to throw it all away but I had some patience as advised. Now they are ok, no strange taste or smth, I just wish I made them 15%. Might they be macerates, not extracts? Steeping times...maturation.. It might be just me though, with higher flavor tolerances.. they work for an light all day vape. I just ordered a bunch of Blendfeel, I'm not at peace with BN.

LokiDK

Utente SEF
Gradimento
Punti
Nome
Nicolò
Dispositivi in uso
none
Atomizzatori in uso
none
@Andreeas1978 are we talking about the same Black Note extract line? I'm talking about the V by Black Note here, which is a collab made with Vaporificio, just to be sure we are on the same page here. To be as clear as possible, here is one of them:
Aromi Black Note [SigarettaElettronicaForum.com]

the GREASY sensation and greasy aftertaste as if I had cooking oil in the mix

I see the translation is pretty loose here I must say, I meant "fat" more than "greasy" and later on I found out it came from what apparently is a barrel aging of these products. I haven't tried them anymore from that date - almost one year now! I kept vaping the Latakia extract which I personally find amazing but I will give those a try...if I know where they are now :D. I moved to a new place meanwhile so I have to look for them.

Definitely, if you prefer the intensity of La Tabaccheria products, most other brands would be almost bland; moreover, organic extract often have a step during their aging in which they almost lose their taste, it can happen pretty often.

Andreeas1978

Utente SEF
Gradimento
Punti
Nome
Andrei
Dispositivi in uso
Atomizzatori in uso
Expromizer V4, GG Ithaka
@Andreeas1978 are we talking about the same Black Note extract line? I'm talking about the V by Black Note here, which is a collab made with Vaporificio, just to be sure we are on the same page here. To be as clear as possible, here is one of them:
MODmockup-10ml-Kentucky-338x600.png

I see the translation is pretty loose here I must say, I meant "fat" more than "greasy" and later on I found out it came from what apparently is a barrel aging of these products. I haven't tried them anymore from that date - almost one year now! I kept vaping the Latakia extract which I personally find amazing but I will give those a try...if I know where they are now :D. I moved to a new place meanwhile so I have to look for them.

Definitely, if you prefer the intensity of La Tabaccheria products, most other brands would be almost bland; moreover, organic extract often have a step during their aging in which they almost lose their taste, it can happen pretty often.
Yes that`s exactly the BN line. Bought all 9 of them. However all the bad aftertaste and oily feeling is gone after a while, those were stages of the maturation I think. I do prefer the aromatic strength of Tabacheria, that`s for sure, I have 6 of them (Tabacheria), same 10 %, same 18mg, 50/50 base, same setup on Expromizers V4. You made me nervous waiting for my Blendfeel order, I am looking forward to receive it...hope I won`t be disappointed. I have 4 Expromisers and sometimes I fill 2 with the same flavor from LT and BN. Cavendish for example. I feel BN to be apx half the aromatic strength of LT..
Sorry I can`t write italian, I understand most of it as I am romanian, but I have to use english to express myself..

LokiDK

Utente SEF
Gradimento
Punti
Nome
Nicolò
Dispositivi in uso
none
Atomizzatori in uso
none
@Andreeas1978 no problem at all, I speak English 90% of my time. Blendfeel is one of my favorite brands so don't worry, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy them, they're intense! These V by Black Note don't have the same aromatic strength so it makes sense that they left you disappointed: their Latakia is totally different from what you find normally on the market, even if we're talking about Syrian Latakia, it's a lot more gentle than the norm.

Andreeas1978

Utente SEF
Gradimento
Punti
Nome
Andrei
Dispositivi in uso
Atomizzatori in uso
Expromizer V4, GG Ithaka
MODmockup-10ml-Kentucky-338x600.png

...but I cannot vape all the time LT because I loose the taste after a while, which is normal. Maybe it`s not right to alternate LT and other brands as they are so strong in flavor. You posted Kentucky. Although I don`t like much Latakia as I find it too smoky and burned, all Kentuckyes are my all time favorites, I am crazy about Toscanello cigars, I stil smoke from time to time and there is no cigar, pipe tobacco or cigarette no matter how expensive better than Toscanello!!! They are the absolute! :))) Ordered all 3 variants from Blendfeel, I only have the macerate from LT, not the extract, which might be better as I don`t like my cigars sweet, but I couldn`t find it for sale. And of corse the one in the picture from BN

Andreeas1978

Utente SEF
Gradimento
Punti
Nome
Andrei
Dispositivi in uso
Atomizzatori in uso
Expromizer V4, GG Ithaka
@Andreeas1978 no problem at all, I speak English 90% of my time. Blendfeel is one of my favorite brands so don't worry, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy them, they're intense! These V by Black Note don't have the same aromatic strength so it makes sense that they left you disappointed: their Latakia is totally different from what you find normally on the market, even if we're talking about Syrian Latakia, it's a lot more gentle than the norm.
Yes, right! I like BN Latakia and I almost dislike the Latakia from Caput Mundi by LT. I reminds me a lot of burned rubber :))))

LokiDK

Utente SEF
Gradimento
Punti
Nome
Nicolò
Dispositivi in uso
none
Atomizzatori in uso
none
That's the issue with Cypriot Latakia (at least I assume it's Cypriot Latakia, it's either Cypriot or Syrian usually), the smoking process is done with different woods than the traditional libanese cedar and it's a lot harsher, "burned rubber" is a totally on point description. I haven't tried Black Note's Kentucky yet but I enjoy it generally as well, even if I have never liked cigars so much. The Kentucky Reserve by Blendfeel is great though!

Guide

Iv3shf
Tempo di lettura 4 min.
5,00 stella(e) 1 valutazioni
Visite
Gradimento
Valutazioni
In parte è farina del mio sacco, in parte presa da un vecchio articolo della TPA, che trovo ancora oggi interessante e diventa sempre più attuale visto le normative che sono in aria, fa capire a chi ancora non lo sa, come sono fatti gli aromi, spero vi piaccia, leggetelo con calma quando avete...
Sva3d
Tempo di lettura 1 min.
Visite
Per calcolare la resistenza interna di una box bisogna avere il dado in rame, chiamato Calibration Tool for DNA200, ad oggi introvabile, parlo di questo: il miglior strumento atto allo scopo, si trovava qui (link), oppure un filo spesso di rame per cortocircuitare un atomizzatore (usatene uno...
Sva3d
Tempo di lettura 2 min.
5,00 stella(e) 3 valutazioni
Visite
Gradimento
Valutazioni
Un saluto a tutti ed inizio subito postandovi un video di come si è sempre lavorato un pad di Muji o cotoni organici similari: Bene! Forse per il cloud di un tempo poteva andare anche bene come regola. Sta di fatto che se ne spreca un po' e si perde anche un bel po' di tempo a stare, con...
Touch
Tempo di lettura 10 min.
Visite
Gradimento
Ciao a tutti, stavo leggendo qua e la vari post nel forum, ad un tratto mi hanno colpito alcune righe dove si nominava la qualità dell'acciaio usata per gli ATOM. Ho scambiato qualche parola con @Sva3d e mi son convinto a darvi qualche nozione su questo materiale. Allora per iniziare non farò...
Iv3shf
Tempo di lettura 9 min.
5,00 stella(e) 3 valutazioni
Visite
Gradimento
Valutazioni
Una delle cose di cui parlo spesso sono le combinazioni aromatiche, l'articolo precedente ha ormai qualche annetto e andrebbe aggiornato e probabilmente lo farò, per chi non l'avesse letto, ecco il rimando...
Sva3d
Tempo di lettura 2 min.
Visite
Commenti
Come promesso, eccomi a descrivere quale tipo di rigenerazione, in particolare sul cotone, ho testato in questi dieci giorni e più, sperimentando tutti i cotoni più noti (Cloud9, Bacon V2, Bacon Prime, Titanium Fumytech, Titanium Fiber Cotton, Miracle UD, Native Wicks Platinum Plus, Fiber...
Alto